SUP CLUB – NIGHTS
**** AUTUMN/WINTER PADDLES ****
Weather permitting we will be putting on some weekend paddles and a few evening (head torch lit) paddles into the city centre as well. We will monitor the forecast each week and post the latest news and bookings here on our Facebook page.
Our last Thursday Club night paddle is 27th September at 6.15pm, followed by food & a few drinks at the ‘Ceder Tree Farm’ after 8pm.
Then we already have 2 weekend paddles booked in for October:
Sat 6th October – 11am – Channel View Leisure Centre
Sat 13th October – 11am – Channel View Leisure Centre
If you need to book equipment for any of these upcoming club paddles you will need to call Puravida Boardriders directly in advance to organise on 02920 711946
Look forward to a few more paddles before we wrap up for the year and get together in December 🙂
These are our regular meets, great fun to paddle with others with an interest in SUP’ing.
The nights include:
- Advanced SUP techniques from qualified instructors
- Open water and river paddles, exploring some of the best areas of South Wales on a SUP
- Fun and chat – it’s a social event, if you are looking for competitive race nights then let us know as that is a different product
Check out Facebook page for any weekly updates!!!
We now meet at 18.15 on the THURSDAY evening at Channel View leisure centre.
We aim to be on the water for 18.15 – 18.30. The session runs until 20.00.
IMPORTANT : There are 3 things you need to do to book on.
- Select whether you need equipment or not from the menu below
- Select a date you want to paddle from the calendar below then hit the “book now” button then hit the “view cart” button and you will be taken through the process to pay via Paypal
- Once you have booked and paid for your paddle we will need you to fill out the relevant forms on our forms page. These will be automatically emailed to us.
Here is the link to that form page again click here
We have put all the administration online so that we maximise your time in the water rather than hanging around filling out forms before your session
Any problems then please email firstname.lastname@example.org