South Wales SUP Club
Location : Check our Facebook Page for weekly launch spots
IMPORTANT Pre-Reqs: SUP experience and/or completion of an Intro to SUP Course with ourselves or Cardiff White Water or a registered SUP School from WSA, BSUPA, ASI
Note that we may need to see proof of your paddling ability if this is not the case
South Wales Paddleboarding Club has set out to help introduce you and your friends to the fantastic and easily accessible sport of Stand Up Paddleboarding and to help you progress from there.
Throughout the year we organise regular sessions and events for progressing and experienced paddle boarders as well as group adventure paddles.
Our qualified coaches are passionate about the sport and are a friendly, ego free social bunch.
We will help you with any aspects of SUP that cross your mind, from paddle technique, what board, weather , where to paddle…. ask us anything…ish..
- Weekly club meets (weather and coaches permitting)
- Ad- hoc Mini Adventures (e.g Barry and Penarth , Millennium Stadium paddle, River Taff)
- Weekend Overnight Bespoke Adventures (West Wales, Mid Wales, Vale Heritage Coast, Gower,river paddles)
- Access to fully qualified WSA Qualified SUP instructors and their SUP Network
- Discounts at Pura Vida Boardriders for SUP equipment, Wetsuits and Lifestyle Clothing.
- Discounted SUP hire from Puravida
- Discounts on first months membership at Brawd Mens Health and Miss Fit Female Fitness
- Access to our private facebook group
£50 for 1 year