* AUTUMN/WINTER INTRO SESSIONS *
Please note there are no scheduled Intro to SUP sessions between September and March.
However, we can take group bookings for four or more people, and one-to-one lessons and coaching.
Please email us at email@example.com for details and to book.
How to book and Prep for Intro Instructions
Step 1 – Click a calendar date below and follow the instructions to reserve your place (£5 online payment)
Step 2 – IMPORTANT – once you have had email confirmation of your booking WE REQUIRE you to fill out our short “Readiness to SUP Assessment” form by clicking on the link below:
This form will be automatically emailed to us before your session
Step 3 – Meet one of our Instructors outside Compass Coffee Penarth Marina 10 minutes before the start time & pay them £40 cash.
Step 4 – What to bring
- A pair of old trainers or wetsuit shoes/boots
- High Wicking Gym wear is ideal if its warmer, or just a pair of shorts/board shorts and a t shirt/rash vest/gym top
- A short wetsuit if it’s colder but you will get really hot when paddling so heavier clothing to the above is fine.
- Towel and toiletries if you wish to shower later
- Bottle of water